Falls Church City Public Schools announced its Support Staff of the Year and Professional Specialist of the Year nominees last week. All nominees will be recognized at the FCCPS Celebration of Excellence on May 9. A full list of the nominees for both categories are below.
2019 Nominees for Support Staff Employee of the Year are:
• Brian Fowler — Maintenance Supervisor, FCCPS
• Jennifer Lee — Food Services Manager, Food Service Dept. and Bus Aide, Transportation
• Molly Narburgh — Human Resources Specialist, Central Office, Licensure
• Noel Obusan — Bus Driver, Transportation Services
• Norma Sorto — Special Education Paraprofessional, Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
2019 Nominees for Professional Specialist of the Year are:
• Sharon Hoffman — School Psychologist, George Mason High School
• Mary Manzione — Speech Language Pathologist, Jessie Thackrey Preschool
• Carol Seaver — School Counselor, Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
• Adam White — Special Education Administrator and Dean of Students, Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School.