2024-05-29 2:39 PM

The City of Falls Church is seeking City residents to volunteer to serve on various boards and commissions. Applications for the board and commission positions are being accepted until the end of the month. Vacancies advertised for more than one month may be filled during each subsequent month before month’s end.

The following boards and commissions have openings: Board of Equalization, Board of Zoning Appeals, City Employee Review Board, Economic Development Authority, Falls Church Cable Access Corporation Board, Historic Architectural Review Board, Historical Commission, Planning Commission, Towing Advisory Board, Fairfax Area Disability Services Board, Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board, Health Systems Agency of Northern Virginia and Long Term Care Coordinating Council.

For more information or to get an application, Contact the City Clerk’s Office at 703-248-5014 (TTY 711), cityclerk@fallschurchva.gov or visit fallschurchva.gov/BC.





On Key

Stories that may interest you