2024-06-22 9:49 PM

F.C. Seeks Volunteers for Advisory Bodies

The Falls Church City Clerk’s office sent out an invitation for City residents to apply to serve as volunteers on a wide range of citizen advisory groups to the City government, including the Board of Equalization, the Board of Zoning Appeals, the Environmental Services Council, the Historic Architectural Review Board, the Historical Commission, the Human Services Advisory Council, the Retirement Board for City Employees, the Tree Commission, the Fairfax Area Disability Services Board, the Long Term Care Coordinating Council, the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board and Workforce Investment Board.

Applications will be accepted through the end of the month. Interested parties should contact the City Clerk’s office, (703) 248-5014, at City Hall.





On Key

Stories that may interest you