2024-07-15 8:05 PM

Volunteers Sought for F.C. Board, Commission Service

Volunteers who live in the City of Falls Church are sought to serve on several City boards and commissions. Those interested can contact the City Clerk’s Office (703-248-5014, cityclerk@fallschurchva.gov, or fallschurchva.gov) for an application form or more information.

Requests for reappointments must also be made through the City Clerk.

Applications are being accepted until the end of September for these local boards and commissions: Architectural Advisory Board, Citizens’ Advisory Committee on Transportation, City Employee Review Board, Economic Development Authority, Environmental Services Council, Board of Equalization, Falls Church Cable Access Corporation Advisory Board, Girls’ Home Advisory Board, Historic Architectural Review Board, Historical Commission, Local Board of Building Code Appeals, Private School and Day Care Facility Board, Recreation and Parks Advisory Board, Towing Advisory Board (towing company representative) and Board of Zoning Appeals (alternate).

Regionally, volunteers are needed for the Fairfax Area Commission on Aging and the Workforce Investment Board.






On Key

Stories that may interest you