Volunteers Sought for F.C. Boards, Commissions

Volunteers who live in the City of Falls Church are needed to serve on the boards and commissions, according to the City Clerk’s Office, where applications can be obtained.

Appointments and reappointments are sought for the Architectural Advisory Board, the Board of Equalization, the Historic Architectural Review Board, the Historical Commission, the Human Services Advisory Council, the Library Board of Trustees, the Tree Commission, the Fairfax Area Disability Services Board, the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board, the Health Systems Agency of Northern Virginia, the Long Term Care Coordinating Council and the Workforce Investment Board.