Around F.C.

Volunteers Needed for F.C. Boards & Commissions

Volunteers who live in the City of Falls Church are needed to serve on several City boards and commissions.

The following boards and commissions have vacancies: Architectural Advisory Board, Board of Zoning Appeals, Citizens’ Advisory Committee on Transportation, City Employee Review Board, Environmental Services Council, Historic Architectural Review Board, Historical Commission, Housing Commission, Human Services Advisory Council, Library Board of Trustees, Towing Advisory Board, and Tree Commission.

For more information, contact the City Clerk’s Office at 703-248-5014,, or  Requests for reappointments must also be made through the City Clerk. Applications are being accepted until the end of the month. Vacancies that have been advertised for more than one month may be filled during each subsequent month before month’s end.