Classified Ads: September 22- 28, 2011

News-Press Classified Ads for the Week of September 22-28, 2011








NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Dental Assistant! New program in this high demand field begins October 3 at American College of Commerce and Technology, 150 S. Washington St., Falls Church. Classes are Mon. and Wed. 12-2pm,, 11 weeks, followed by dental office practicum. Tuition reduction scholarships available. Call Maria at 703-942-6200.




CHILD CARE – FALL CHURCH HOME – Take care of 11 year old and 9 year old brother and sister at home, 3 days a week after school. Help with driving to and from after school activities from their home, homework and snack. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, very responsible, have reliable transportation and enjoy children. Hours 4:30 pm – around 6:30 pm. Hourly rate: negotiable. Call Darren: 571-265-2659.


For Rent


BYRON LUXURY CONDO: 2 BR 2.5 BA w/DEN. Former model unit immaculately maintained by original owner. Walk to West Falls metro, shops and restaurants. George Mason HS district. $2,900/mo (no brokers please). Call 703-532-1883.

HOUSE FOR RENT: McLean; 4 BDR, 3 BTH, 2-Car Garage, Screened Porch off Walkout Basement. Near McLean HS. $2600/mo. 703-606-5426

SFH TYSON’S CORNER 3 BDR, 1 BA, Freshly Painted, Convenient Location. $1800/month. 703-380-8966 (Debbie) or 703-893-1142.




DOG SITTING in my home. Reasonable rates. Excellent references Call 703-577-1734

HOUSE CLEANING SERVICE Available 7 days a week. Week, biweekly, monthly or one time. Good references in Falls Church City. 10 years experience. For further information call me at 703-901-0596. Senior discount, Ask: Susy.

HOUSE CLEANING: Quality Service at Fair Prices with Great References & Excellent Work! Satisfaction Guaranteed. Free Estimate. Call Kathy: 703-998-5338; 571-235-4295


Public Notice


ABC LICENSE: Lesly Restaurant, Inc, trading as Lesly Restaurant, Bar, and Grill, 306 Hillwood Avenue, Falls Church, VA, City of Falls Church, VA, 22046 is applying to the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control for a Mixed Beverage On Premises license to sell or manufacture alcoholic beverages.Judith Hernandez, CEO.


To Place a Classified, click this link or Call 703-532-3267.